Joined: 03 Nov 2002
|Posted: Jan 21, 2003 3:22 pm Post subject: LocWise 2.01 released!
|The new version of LocWise includes the following features:
- Enhanced Unicode support.
- Improved LocWise Environment Setup.
- Added Neutral language option to LangGen for LocWise.
- Added Microsoft Visual Studio .NET (VC++ 7.0) support.
- Added MFC Multilingual AppWizard for Microsoft VC++ 7.0.
- Added MFC tutorial sample WordPad.
- Added native language support option for language menu.
- Added right-to-left layout support for Windows 2000 and above.
- Fixed LangGen runtime error in Windows 95/NT.
- Fixed LangGen for LocWise crash when parsing a resource file with Neutral language.
- Fixed LcwTranslateMenu bug of Menu with image.
- Some minor bugs fixed.
We are still working for the Help documentation and it will be released as soon as possible. You can refer to the Help of version 1.56 for your usage now.
Please visit http://www.patchwise.com/downloads to download the trial edition for FREE! And you can buy it here.